RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER TRANSKOR-K
Is an engineering, scientifc, consulting, contracting and trading company specialized on the field of pipeline integrity.
Was founded in 2002 in Moscow, Russia as an organization to help Oil and Gas industry.
- To improve the technical integrity of their facility;
- To keep saving production and avoid any failure on piping systems;
- To keep safe the ecology and nature resources.
Symbolizes the professionalism in advanced services standards of the company. The experience and reputation of our services is our top priority.
The key businesses are:
- Research and development technologies for pipeline integrity;
- Industrial application of developed technologies;
- Evaluation the quality of technologies in the industry;
Pipeline integrity services «lusive of engineering, design, consultancy, R&D, inspection and monitoring, pipeline integrity and fittness for service assessment, risk based inspection, failure analysis, stress analysis, stress engineering, testing and technical training.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER TRANSKOR-K has some most competent as well as experienced local technical personnel with PhD/MSc/diploma qualifications and scientists/experts from pipeline construction, material, corrosion, engineering, software and hardware development, research and development.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER TRANSKOR-Kis currently servicing the Oil & Gas industries, chemical/petrochemical and nuclear industries, power generation, pulp & paper industries and water transportation sector. Our services are in demand all over the world. The Company is fully committed to improving quality, value added and competitive services.
The key technology developed by RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER TRANSKOR-K is the Magnetic Tomography Method (MTM) of pipeline inspection which includes the follows but not limited are:
- Remote (from external side) detection of pipeline sections with mechanical stress exceeding caused by metal and welding flaws, technological malfunctions, mechanical impacts, seats of corrosion, both internal and external, as well as stress corrosion cracking (SCC) sites.
- Finding sites of potential collapse due to pipe sags due to landslips, nonstable soil, soil erosion etc; discovery of pipeline sections of significant carrying capacity reduction.
- Characterization of local corrosive damage parameters of pipelines, identification of corrosion causation, «luding bio-corrosion, and SCC. Measuring rates of corrosive processes in actual environment in case of monitoring.
- MTM application experienced with success in 28 countries
- AQUA MTM experiences in 4 countries
- More than 21 000 km of pipelines were inspected
- More than 3000 anomalies were verified and approved with high quality